Sunday, July 22, 2007

July ATC Project Results

Scribble Talk's July ATC exchange results were posted yesterday. I traded my "After the Show" piece

in exchange for Dave Fowkes "Three Tikis." (Image supplied by artist, Dave Fowkes. Permission to post image here granted by artist.)

This is an excellent trade! Isn't it amazing how much detail can go onto a 2.5" x 3.5" piece of paper? This is colored pencil on Stonehenge. Dave is from California and enjoys painting Hawaiian images. Three Tikis is welcome in its new "Hawaiian" home. Thanks, Dave.

Su Brannigan of Georgia is getting my "After the Show." I hope she'll enjoy it.

The seventh Harry Potter book I pre-ordered through Amazon came in the mail yesterday, and I couldn’t put it down. The book starts off with a bang and already has me asking questions…is Dumbledore really dead? Why did Dumbledore leave specific items to Hermione, Ron and Harry in his will? Why, why, why? I guess I can find the answers to all my questions when I continue reading…art, reading…art, reading…art, reading…nap…

2 comments:

su said...

Yes! I will enjoy it!! I still can't believe it's mine!!!

Fannie said...

Enjoy, Su! Let me know when you receive it.