Thursday, August 30, 2007

Alzheimer's Quilt Auction

(Colored Pencils, Quilt #1453, 8" x 10")

(Dancing Hearts, Quilt #1451, 8" x 10")

Hurray! Two of my art quilts are up for auction in September! They are Colored Pencils, Quilt #1453; and Dancing Hearts, Quilt #1451.

Twenty quilts are randomly selected to go to the Alzheimer's Quilt Project auction bidding circuit, which is usually the 1st through the 10th of each month. Interested bidders are invited to place their bids at the website. The highest bidder at the end of the auction gets the quilt. See all twenty quilts up for auction beginning September 1st.

In addition, five of my art quilts were chosen--among many others--to be auctioned at the Houston International Quilt Festival in November. They are: Seasons 1; Seasons 2; Caged; Different, but Same; and Imagine.

See all of the art quilts I donated to the project on my web page at the Alzheimer's Quilt Project website.

You will be able to access the bidding link, including information on how to bid, on September 1st.

Mark your calendars--September 1--and help me work towards my goal of $1,000 to help fund Alzheimer's research. Thanks for looking.

No comments: