Sunday, August 19, 2007

Photographs of Waikiki


Photography is another hobby I enjoy. These photos were taken by me during our vacation in Honolulu, Hawaii several years ago. My husband and I were sitting on a stone wall at Waikiki while I was taking lots of pictures of birds. In the first photo, I was taking a picture of a flying bird but was pleasantly surprised to find that our shadows created an interesting background. Not bad for an unintentional composition. I was also lucky to capture a picture of two birds kissing.




These are photographs of Waikiki which I took during one of our morning walks. The beautiful tropical scenery, the smell of the ocean, a gentle breeze, and my husband as a walking buddy--paradise!


At the day's end, an enchanting sunset.


These photographs were taken about ten minutes apart. Time passes quickly. We had a fun time at Waikiki. Aloha!

No comments: