Thursday, September 27, 2007

Buttons--Inchies

(Buttons, Inchies, 1" x 1")

The background of each Inchie is handpainted white cotton fabric using Neocolor II wax crayons. The border of each Inchie is outlined with gold metallic thread. Each Inchie is embellished with three buttons. This is another set for my Inchie Exchange group.


("A DOZEN BUTTONS," INCHIE, 1" x 1")

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

Just for fun, I wanted to see how many buttons I could sew onto an Inchie. I managed to get twelve onto this Inchie and probably could have sewn more. Pretty neat!

The first person to make a comment on this post "and" email me your mailing address will receive this Inchie in the mail.

4 comments:

su said...

These are so neat!!!! I don't need to be the lucky winner tho...because I just received your absolutely beautiful postcard today....Thank you, Fannie!
I'm going to frame it as well!
Su

Anonymous said...

How cute! "Inchies" - like "..the inchie little spider..." haha. There may be as many buttons as there are stiches! :-0 :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Fannie: your inchies are wonderful. I did a whole cloth quilt using Neocolor caran wax. It was so much fun. morningDove was having withdrawal from not looking at your blog. you are the greatest.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Su. You're a great cheerleader and friend.

Ipo, the "Inchie, Winchie, Spider?" Funny.

Morning Dove, your whole cloth quilt sounds interesting. Thanks for looking.