Sunday, September 2, 2007

Yellow Flower--Fabric Postcard


Charlie of Utah, a member of my exchange group, sent me this postcard. This is my first experience in a postcard exchange group, and I enjoy seeing the different styles and techniques that are possible with the making of a fabric postcard. This one is a brilliant yellow silk flower that has been stitched onto a contrasting background, which makes the flower pop. The post office's mark across the petals at the top of the postcard adds charm. The ideas for creating fabric postcards are endless! Thanks, Charlie, for this wonderful postcard!

Artful Quilters Web Ring Membership Activated
I'm officially a member of the Artful Quilters Web Ring! Their link is located in the column to the right. Click on their link to visit other fiber artists' websites and see what they're creating.

2 comments:

Levi said...

Hi there, Charlie is my grandmother and she gave me the link to this blog.

Fannie said...

Hi, Levi,

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment.

I enjoy your grandmother. She is special.

Your photo is beautiful.