Sunday, October 21, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS...

CONGRATULATIONS!

BUNNY from Illinois,

Imagine is yours.

Thanks to everyone who "played." Your interest and participation makes blogging fun. Those who entered but did not win "Imagine," look for a surprise in the mail. My "small" way of expressing appreciation for your visits and comments to my blog. Thanks for playing.

All of the entrants' names were written on pieces of paper and placed in a hat. The winner's name was randomly pulled out of that hat by my husband, Tremayne. I appreciate his willingness to help me with the difficult task of selecting "Imagine's" new home.

There will be more "playing" opportunities in the near future. Celebrating a moment or event by "playing" makes the occasion more special to me because I get to celebrate by sharing my art. "Sharing is Caring."

2 comments:

Bunny in IL said...

WOW! Thanks, Fannie. I follow your blog because it's fun to see what you have created and because you are so kind to share your ideas and techniques. Winning "Imagine" is icing on the cake. He will have a good home, I promise. Bunny

Fannie said...

Hi, Bunny,
Thanks for following my blog. I am happy to share my art with you. I know "Imagine" will be happy among the "bunnies."

Thanks for playing!

Love,
Fannie