Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fannie's Best Bear Buddy

(Fannie's Best Bear Buddy, Pincushion Pocket, 8" x 11")

Creating all the bottle cap pincushions for my FAT ("Fiber Art Traders") trade reminded me of a Bear pincushion pocket I designed several years ago. At that time, I wanted to create something clever and cute that would help me stay organized during a project, and keep all of my most-used sewing tools within reach. Many times I had to stop in the middle of a project searching for that heart button, or that black embroidery thread, or that ruler. During that time, I was designing a pattern for a stuffed teddy bear, which inspired "Fannie's Best Bear Buddy."

This is another view with my "stuff" in it. Where's my ruler? I can't find my ruler! Where is it? It's not on the floor. Maybe it's in the refrigerator. ;-D

No comments: