Saturday, October 20, 2007

Imagine Bear Buddy

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

"Imagine" going to your mailbox and finding a package with your name on it.

You can adopt Imagine Bear Buddy.

Imagine is a pincushion, and he has a pocket to hold a few sewing essentials. Scroll down to my previous post dated October 17 to see my "Best Bear Buddy."

Imagine wants a loving home where he can help his new artist create inspirational art.

Just leave a comment on this post or send a comment to my email address, AND include your mailing address. I will draw the winner from all the entries I receive today. Entries will be accepted until 11:55pm tonight. The lucky artist will be announced tomorrow. Join in the fun and help me celebrate this day--

I REACHED MY GOAL OF ONE HUNDRED CONSECUTIVE POSTS!

4 comments:

morningDove said...

Congratulations Fannie: what is the next goal? morningDove

Bunny in IL said...

Fannie, Congratulations on reaching your goal! I have been following your inspirational blog since I saw your beautiful quilts on the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative site. (Ami just reached the $100,000 mark!) I'd love to win "Imagine". However, do you think he would be intimidated by a room full of rabbits? Bunny

Bunny in IL said...

Fannie, congratulations on reaching your goal! I have been following your inspiring blog since I saw your beautiful quilts on the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative site. (Ami just reached a milestone toward her goal - $100,000 for Alzheimer's Research!)
I would be honored to win "Imagine". However, how would he feel about sharing digs with a room full of rabbits? Bunny

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! :) !!! ~Ipo