Monday, October 29, 2007

Inspire 2 and 3--Art Quilts

(Inspire 2, Art Quilt, Crystals, 8" x 10")

(Inspire 3, Art Quilt, Crystals, 8" x 10")

These art quilts will be shipped to Ami to help raise funds for Alzheimer's research through her Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative Project. Inspire 2 closely matches my original piece. However, I ran out of that fabric, and Inspire 3 is the same design but with different fabric colors. I feel honored to help find a cure for Alzheimer's disease one art quilt at a time.

Photographing tips: The camera sees "all," and sometimes the tiniest lint or piece of thread cannot be seen with the human eye until it is uploaded to the computer. While photographing my artwork, I keep a pair of scissors and lint remover near my work station.

I see you. ;-D Thanks for looking. Have an "inspirational" day!

1 comment:

morningDove said...

Thanks for the tip while photographing. I realized also something i think might look great doesn't look all that good when seen through a camera lense. I am
learning so much and I owe so much of that to you. I like both of the quilts but there is something special about the first fabrics. morningDove