Monday, October 22, 2007

Jan's Inchies

These Inchies were made for Jan from Virginia. The background fabric is cream cotton with gold specks. They are embellished with buttons, beads, gold charms, pearls and silk ribbon roses.This wallet will protect the Inchies while it travels to Virginia. It is made from tan leather felt. The flap is decorated with an Inchie that is made with the same cream and gold specks cotton fabric, and it is embellished with a charm of gold keys and a gold bead.

Jan is one of my blog cheerleaders. Someday I would like to meet her in person and go on a nature walk with her and find "droppings." Click HERE to visit Jan's blog and learn about her "droppings."

2 comments:

morningDove said...

Oh my!!! Fannie. What can I say to a gift like this, but thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. The tears are flowing down my cheeks. I feel so humbled by you and your generosity toward me. Truly you are gifted and don't know what those symbols mean to me that you have placed on my inchies and protector. What a mighty God I serve that loves me so much to allow me to share in your life.

Fannie said...

You are special!

Enjoy.