Monday, October 8, 2007

Paper Pieced Rose

My new Bling

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

This is a six-inch paper-pieced rose block I designed a few years ago. I used a similar block to create a fabric postcard. Click HERE to see the postcard in a previous post.

I'm giving this block to the first person who leaves a comment on this post and sends me his or her mailing address by email.

The paper pattern is still connected to the pieced block, which can be copied and used to create your own blocks. All I ask is that you give me proper credit when producing art using my pattern, and that you not distribute copies of it.

2 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

Me?? Am I first?? *swooning* I found your blog for the first time today while searching out neocolor info. I LuvLuvLuv your work! Thanks for commenting on my blog.
: )
Gail (aka runner gurl)

Fannie said...

Hi, Runner Gurl,

Thanks for visiting.

Congratulations! Send me your mailing address so I can send you a Paper Pieced Block.