Friday, November 30, 2007

Crystal's Mitten--Fabric Postcard

(Crystal's Mitten, Fabric Postcard, 4" x 6")

Yesterday Frostee Jr. found the star that might have fallen off of Marge's Christmas tree. He still did not find Crystal, but as he was walking down Jamestown Lane, he spotted one of her mittens on the sidewalk near Dove's house. Crystal likes to visit her friend Dove, who has a dog named "Bear." Crystal and Dove like to go on nature walks together and pick up "droppings."

"Crystal's Mitten" is going to Nicole of Florida. Neocolor II was used to paint this design. The usual black thread painting and gold metallic thread stipple quilting in the background, buttons and lots of crystals for embellishments--after all, this is "Crystal's" mitten. ;-D

Crystal wasn't at Dove's house after all. Where is Crystal?

4 comments:

Jacq said...

Your cards are all so wonderful. I love the simplicity of the designs.

morningDove said...

lol - my goodness I am famous now and in a story with Crystal. How awesome is that? I was thinking Crystal was an icicle but now I realize she might be a "shiny" you put on fabric. Am I getting warm?

Fannie said...

Warm!

Fannie said...

Thanks, Jacq.