Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ms. Lady Bug--Art Quilt

(Ms. Lady Bug, Art Quilt, Swarovski Crystals, 8" x 10")

Hurray! My sewing machine is finally at "home."

Ms. Lady Bug was painted with Neocolor II on muslin fabric, machine quilted with black and clear translucent thread, and embellished with Swarovski Crystals.

I am in the process of setting up an "Etsy Store" where this art quilt and other creations will be available for purchase. More information coming soon.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY?" TOMORROW

In celebration of Thanksgiving Day, I will have a special "Who Wants to Play?" drawing tomorrow. My first post was only four short months ago on Friday the 13th in July. Since then I have made and achieved several goals, and I have made many special "internet friends." I have many blessings and a lot to be thankful for. Tomorrow's drawing will be an expression of my gratitude for my special friends--known and unknown. Winners will be announced on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day. You are invited to play with me tomorrow. Let's have fun!

6 comments:

morningDove said...

Thanks for inviting us to come play with you tomorrow. I will be there. Your lady bug is beautiful and I congratulate you on setting up your etsy store. What's the name?

Fannie said...

I will see you tomorrow. Thanks for playing! You help make it fun.

I haven't thought of the name of my store yet. Any thoughts? I'm setting up the store to help me earn money for my trip to Europe next year. A mission and a purpose. ;-D

morningDove said...

woo, what's in a name, everything. pondering.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Dove.

Jacq said...

I love your Ms.Lady Bug. Congratulations on setting up an "Etsy Store", you are always an inspiration and you make me want to do more.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Jacq. Glad you find inspiration here.

Could there be an Etsy Store in your future?