Monday, December 3, 2007

Gingerbread Cottage--Fabric Postcard

(Gingerbread Cottage, Fabric Postcard, 4" x 6")

Frostee Jr. did not find his sister, Crystal, at Dove's house. So he decided to go across the street and look for Crystal at Bunny's cottage. Crystal and Bunny like to quilt together. They create art quilts to help fund Alzheimer's research. Will Frostee Jr. find Crystal at Bunny's Gingerbread Cottage?

This fabric postcard was painted using Neocolor II on muslin. The images are emphasized with black thread painting, and embellished with a heart button, crystal and Diamond Dust. "Aussie Michelle," this postcard will fly across the sea to you.

3 comments:

morningDove said...

I wanna try. Will you have a boxed set to go after you finish these? You should.

Bunny in IL said...

Fannie, Bunny's cottage is EXTRA cute. I love the cottage! (I tell my little calico cat that she is EXTRA cute, too). My hubby just ordered some neocolor 11 for me for my birthday. He is going to help me play with them. Thanks for the introduction. Bunny

Fannie said...

Dove~
I didn't plan on doing a series, but it's turning out that way. Actually, I've written a children's story about Frostee Jr., and I'm playing with his character here.

Bunny~
Let me know what you think about Neocolor II after you've played with it. When is your birthday?