Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ku'ulei!

Happy Birthday, Ku'ulei, Art Quilt, (7" x 7")
Fannie Narte

Today is Ku'ulei's birthday.

Happy Birthday, to you,
Happy Birthday, to you,
Happy Birthday, Dear Ku'ulei~
Happy Birthday to you!

Hauoli la hanau, Ku'ulei!

Ku'ulei means "Sweet Blossom," and she is very sweet. She is beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. It warms my heart to observe her each day living the "mantra" she's heard all of her life: "People are more important than things."

Ku'ulei, you are special, and you are loved. I am honored to be your "Mom." ~M&D~

4 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

Wow! A special post just for me!! Mahalo Nui Loa!!!! I am SO grateful for all the wonderful people in my life, which makes today even more special. :) I *heart* you Mom!

Fannie said...

You are loved, Sweet Ku'ulei!

Jacq said...

What a beautiful birthday card and what a wonderful tribute to your daughter. Is Ku'ulei your baby?

Fannie said...

Thanks, Jacq. Ku'ulei is my second daughter--the middle. Ku'uipo is my "baby."