Friday, March 14, 2008

“S is for Sun”—Fabric Postcard

"S is for Sun," Fabric Postcard, (4" x 6")
Fannie Narte


"S is for Sun," or sunshine, or sunflower.

This is another postcard for Meander Publishing's exhibit and sale at the HMQS 2008 benefitting the Children's Miracle Network, a non-profit organization founded in 1983 by the Osmond family. The postcards will be available for purchase for $25 each at the show from May 8 through 10 in the Meander Publishing's Booth #404.

Click HERE for more information regarding this exhibit.


Have a great weekend!
Fannie

4 comments:

Jacq said...

I love the postcards you are making, they are so cheerful. I'm thinking the designs would be cute in a quilt for one of your grandchildren.

Fannie said...

Your idea would make my grandchildren and daughter very happy. ;-D Thanks, Jacq.

Regina said...

I'm enjoying your alphabet cards, but this one stands out for me. You are so generous with this ambitious project.

Fannie said...

Hi, Regina~
Thanks for looking. I enjoy donating my art for good causes. It's my way of making the world a little brighter from my corner of the globe.