Thursday, March 13, 2008

“T is for Tree”—Fabric Postcard

"T is for Tree," Fabric Postcard, Swarovski crystals, (4" x 6")
Fannie Narte


This is another postcard for Meander Publishing's exhibit and sale at the HMQS 2008 benefitting the Children's Miracle Network, a non-profit organization founded in 1983 by the Osmond family. The postcards will be available for purchase for $25 each at the show from May 8 through 10 in Meander Publishing's Booth #404.

Click HERE for more information regarding this exhibit.

Trying to make a difference in the world one postcard at a time. Thanks for looking!
Fannie


4 comments:

Noel said...

Hi Fannie, this is my first time visiting your blog. I got your link from MorningDoves blog and I'm glad I took a gander over here.
Your work is awesome and a great inspiration.
It's nice to meet you and I'll be back to visit again!
Hugs,
Noel

morningDove said...

Hey Fannie: I love your series of cards for children.

would you do me a favor. my computer and any contact even on library is not letting me into groups or anything. could you please let Nj know for me. I will probably take my computer to guy to check it over tomorrow. I'm at library now. appreciate it, i know this is strange post.

Fannie said...

Hi, Noel. Welcome! Thanks for leaving a comment. I visited your blog. Your comfort dolls project is generous. Your bead work is beautiful!

Fannie said...

Hey, Dove. Sorry about your computer problems. I forwarded your e-mail to NJ. I'm glad you contacted me for help. Hope you get the bugs worked out soon. Take care.