Sunday, April 27, 2008

Journal 4

Journal 4, (6" x 9")
Fannie Narte

Isn't this journal amazing? It is made out of brown paper lunch bags to look like leather.

We have one more journal to make in this class, and SueB has already posted the instructions to the class site. She is very efficient and always available for questions. Her instructions are easy to follow, and the group environment is friendly and encouraging. I'm ready to learn more in her next class: Mixed Media Surfaces for the Fiber Artist beginning on May 6.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. See you tomorrow.
Fannie

6 comments:

morningDove said...

I have read about this technique. Very interesting and your journal is amazing.

Regina said...

Very beautiful. I could see how journal making could get additictive.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Dove and Regina!

Diana Evans said...

wow...it does look like leather...what a wonderful journal...nice work Fannie...I can't wait to see what else you create....

Jacq said...

Your journal looks great, I'm a little behind on mine.

Fannie said...

Thanks, Diana. Do you use sketchbooks? What size is your favorite?

Jacq, I like all your journals. I know you'll catch up soon, if you haven't already.