Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Night Landscape

Night Landscape, Mixed Media on Canvas, (8" x 24")
Fannie Narte


I'm taking an online Mixed Media Landscapes class with Karyn Gartel. "Night Landscape" is a work in progress, and is three weeks' worth of lessons. There are three more lessons to go before this painting is finished. We still need to add houses and trees. I'm also painting a "Day Landscape," the day version of "Night Landscape."

Semester finals begin tomorrow and end on Monday. Then it's time to celebrate and play! Fannie

7 comments:

Forever Young said...

finals of what, tell me all, am so glad you're a regular reader of my blog, keep visiting, your comments are great!!! ha ha ha

Fannie said...

Sorry, Forever Young. My school finals. I'm pursuing a degree in art the slow way, taking a few classes each semester. Almost done. Thanks for your visits!

Jacq said...

I like your landscape, hope you post the finished picture. Thanks for the link, I enjoyed looking at Karyn's blog. There are so many wonderful artist blogging. I know you will do well on your finals.

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie...I love this painting and what a great size for a canvas...very neat with the way you painted the landscape...I also can't wait to see the day version....what a perfect collection they will be...

Good luck on the finals and I can't wait to see more of your work!

Have a wonderful day...

Fannie said...

Hi, Jacq. I'll post more WIPs with this painting, and the completed painting just for you.

Thanks for the good wishes with my finals. I completed the lab finals for my computer class. My last final is on Monday. I hope I do well. Can't wait to complete the semester!

Fannie said...

Hi, Diana. I'll post the day version soon.

Thanks for the "finals" good wishes. I need it.

Ku'ulei said...

Oooo! I didn't realize you were done!! Me likey. :)