Saturday, April 19, 2008

Women of Spring, by Diana Evans

WOMEN OF SPRING SERIES

Women of Spring, Prints, (2.5" x 3.5")
by Diana Evans, Copyrighted

Diana sent me these beautiful ACEOs of her "Women of Spring" painting series. I admire artists who have found their own distinctive style. Diana's style is distinctive and uniquely beautiful, and I enjoy her play on words in her titles.

"BATHING BEAUTY"

"Bathing Beauty features a nice bath for all her visitors."

"HOME TWEET HOME"

"Her hat is a cute home."

"NESTING"

"Nesting features a nice nest in her hair."

"SPRING IS IN THE HAIR"

"Spring is the Hair was inspired by the first visit of Diana's local Robin. When he pops by you know warmer weather is just around the corner."

DAILY INSPIRATION FROM DIANA

I enjoy visiting Diana's blog, "Back to the Drawing Board," not only because she's a daily blogger with new inspiration each day, but her site "feels" warm and inviting.

Diana says:

"Unleashing my inner child has really opened up my eyes to a whole new world. I always thought about my purpose in life and using my creativity has enabled me to leave something behind that art lovers and children will enjoy for years to come. It makes everyday a new and wonderful journey and I am ready for the ride."

ABOUT DIANA

"Born and raised in Ontario Canada, Diana learned about art at an early age from her Dad. He used to paint outdoor scenes, weld sculptures in metal, and she always seemed to follow him around the garage and the backyard while he created wonderful things.

"Her formal training is in technology, but she never let her passion for art subside. Never sticking to just one form, she creates various art in various media. She has been published in "Children's Literature Magazines," and "has completed several commissioned paintings and wall murals."

Thanks for these gifts, Diana!

Sources:

Have you found your creative style?
Fannie

2 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie...this is so sweet of you...so happy you received these...

thank you for this wonderful post about my art and me...

your heart is golden...

Hugs
Diana

Fannie said...

My pleasure, Diana. I'm grateful to know you. You're special!