Saturday, June 14, 2008

Etsy Shop is Live


Fannie Narte Etsy Banner, by Honor Bowden

MY ETSY SHOP IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

The past year of blogging has brought me growth in all areas of my life, opportunities in the creative world, and friendships with many like-minded artists.

Thanks to my many artist friends who have freely offered suggestions and shared their experiences in opening and operating their Etsy shops. Some have also offered to create my shop's banner, for which I feel honored. I am humbled by the show of generosity by so many giving people in the art community.

Honor is currently working on building my art website and has also created this BEAUTIFUL banner for my Etsy shop. I love her style of artwork, maybe because her style resonates with emotions I try to capture while creating my own art. Or maybe I like her art just because it is beautiful!

I've posted some items in my shop, and I have a few more to add. I've noticed your visits to my shop because of the "favorites" feature, which you helped me discover. Thanks for teaching me!

ABOUT HONOR BOWDEN

Honor is a freelance artist and illustrator residing on the Gold Coast, Australia. Three of her recent illustrations were featured on the front page of Lost At E Minor, an inspirational online art publication.
'La Bon Vie,' another of her recent illustrations, was featured in the June 2008 issue of "N.E.E.T. Magazine."

"A Rose for a Rose,"
Ink, Watercolor, Digital,
Copyrighted by Honor Bowden

"And so to party . . ."
Ink, Watercolor, Digital,
Copyrighted by Honor Bowden

Two other illustrations, "A Rose for a Rose" and "And so to party . . .," were featured in Issue #16, this month's issue of [weAREtheIMAGEmakers], an online publication featuring work by Australian artists.

All of these features appeared in different publications this month--June! We're only midway through the month.


This is a busy month for you, Honor! Thanks for making time to help me in the middle of all your celebrations.

Honor's accolades are well deserved.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!

Now that I've completed this post, I'm going to spend the remainder of the day with someone very special to celebrate his birthday!

Thanks, again, Honor, for my beautiful banner. You incorporated all of my ideas very nicely.

Enjoy,
Fannie

5 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations on opening up your shop Fannie!

Sherry said...

Congrats on the shop. Looks good and Honor did an outstanding job on the banner. Happy Birthday to your special someone!

Jacq said...

Congratulation! I am so happy for you, what a nice accomplishment. Happy Birthday to that special one.

Melissa & Emmitt said...

hi fannie
your shop is wonderful! i LOVE your banner! I am so excited for you.
your etsy mini looks great on your blog too.
:) melissa

freebird said...

I'll head over to see your shop. The banner is terrific. Good luck but as soon as people see what you do, I'm quite sure they'll like it.