Thursday, June 12, 2008

Leaf ATC

Remember Me 2, Fiber ATC, (2.5" x 3.5")
Fannie Narte


A skeleton leaf was captured between layers of white cotton fabric and an overlay of a sheet of gold angelina fibers and yellow and purple soy silk fibers. The piece was quilted using monofilament thread. The leaf was outlined in yellow and purple thread stitching.

To read my thoughts about the creation of "Remember Me 2," see my previous post "Remember Me."

MY ETSY SHOP
OPENING ON JUNE 14

I've been busy building my Etsy Store Online Site, which will feature some of the work I've created and posted to this blog, and a special edition of ATC-size canvas prints of "Venus." More information to come.

Do you own an Etsy Shop? What is your experience?
Fannie

10 comments:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

Hi Fannie!
I cannot wait to see your etsy shop! I am so excited for you!
You are so great at creating a buzz! The anticipation is killing me! :)
xo
melissa

Sherry said...

Lovely card Fannie. Do you use double eyed needle to do the straight stitch at the egde of the zig zag? They are always so neat and precise. I, too, can't wait to see your store and all the goodies you've created!

StegArt said...

Very lovely.

quiltcrazygal said...

Fannie, Love this ATC it is so beautiful! I love the one you sent me, it will be on my blog soon! I also can't wait for your store! I'm on my way to summer camp with 250 kids...I will visit when I get back! Thanks for such a beautiful blog! Happy rest of the week! Jenna Louise

Jacq said...

Very nice ATC. I'm glad you are going to have a shop on Etsy. Congratulation

Lisa M Griffin said...

Good luck with your Etsy shop. It seems like they are very popular. This is a beautiful piece.. I can picture it on a wedding card.
Thanks for sharing. =)

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie...oh how exciting....I can't wait till your shop opens...what fun and what an addiction it will be for you....it is amazing to have people buy your work from all over the world....and I know everyone will be amazed at your attention to detail....

congrats and I can't wait to see it....

Beth said...

Hi Fannie! I will be looking forward to seeing your Etsy shop! I added you to my favorites, so I will check in often! Good luck!

Cindy said...

Gorgeous! Good luck on your Etsy shop.....Hugs

Regina said...

Fannie-
I think I may like this one even better than Remember Me 1!
I'm excited to see your Etsy shop. I started one late last summer. I need to update it more often and work on promoting it more than I do. I do like how simple it is to use.
Blessings to you.