Sunday, July 13, 2008

BLOG ANNIVERSARY WINNERS

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here are the winners. The prize and the date of its original blog post are listed for each winner.

Freebird
Love Birds--July 3

Brigitte
Fan-C Bear--6 Inch--July 4

Laughingwolf
Take That Leap--July 5

Lisa M. Griffin
Dream--July 6

Quiltcrazygal
Journal--July 7

Nancy Lefko
Words Can Make the Heart Sing--July 8

Dove
Rose--July 9

TracyB
Hibiscus Sketchbook--July 10

Scrappy Cat
Apple Buttons and Apple Card--July 11

Melissa & Emmitt
Neocolor II Watersoluble Wax Pastels--July 12

Please email me your mailing addresses.

Thanks to all who participated and who helped me celebrate my blog anniversary!


EXTRA SURPRISE

If you've followed my blog, you know that in my world, everyone is a winner.

All those who celebrated with me during the past week by leaving comments to my posts during the 10-day countdown will receive a hand-embellished ACEO print of "Dream" or "Take That Leap." If you want one of these ACEOs, and you posted a comment during my 10-day countdown, email me your mailing address and indicate your choice of "Dream" or "Take That Leap." I will do my best to accommodate your choices.


Thanks for celebrating with me! Did you try my popcorn recipe?
Fannie

10 comments:

Sherry said...

Fannie, congrats on your anniversary and you've been a wonderful hostess this week. You have such a huge heart and have made a difference in all out lives. I, personally, wish you continued success and many more creative blogging years.

laughingwolf said...

wow! thank you fannie!

am thrilled

sent you my address in email

i'm: sinner1man@gmail.com

so don't think it's a stalker! ;)

Melissa & Emmitt said...

wow! fannie!
thank you! thank you!
i am jumping up and down over here!
what a wonderful surprise this morning. i am so excited.
xo
melissa

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary on you Blog Fannie! I've enjoyed reading about what you have learned! Thanks for sharing.

NANCY LEFKO said...

Hurray !!! I am so excited to see my name on the list of winners. You are so very generous to have such a wonderful celebration for all of us who love to visit your blog....

Lisa M Griffin said...

Hi Fannie-
I am back from a weekend away to this lovely surprise! How exciting that I have won "Dream" THANK YOU! And no, I have yet to try that yummy looking popcorn, but it is certainly on my list of "to do's" for this week.
Thank you for including me in your celebration. You are such a lovely person who spreads warmth and inspiration with each artistic endeavor and creative post.

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

TracyB said...

Wow, I won, I won, I won!!! (& I never win anything, maybe I need to go out and buy a lottery ticket!!) Thank you Fannie for creating such wonderful work and sharing it with all of us!!

I promise to use it, but not right away, I need to admire it for a little while first :)

Genie said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners.

Scrappy Cat said...

This was my first opportunity to log in and see that I actually won something!! Thank you so much Fannie for your generosity.