Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Brillante Weblog


I received this sweet blog award from Nancy Lefko and Melissa Langer.

NANCY LEFKO

Nancy blogs at My Collage Art, and she has a website, Etsy Shop, and CafePress Shop.

I met Nancy through a weekly challenge group, and found each of her submissions to be thought-provoking. "Fly," a recent purchase from her Etsy shop is a thought-provoking piece that inspires the idea of possibilities. The details she's able to fit onto a 2.5" x 3.5" surface is amazing. Nancy enjoys "things vintage and creates collages with a nod to the past." Her work is outstanding!


MELISSA LANGER

Melissa blogs at Life is art . . . Art is Life. Her website is Pug Notes, and she also has an Etsy Shop.

Melissa's artistic journey is inspiring. Her story speaks of how possibilities become realities by following one's heart. You can find her story here.

It's interesting to learn how an artist creates. Melissa uses acrylics to paint on wood. She shares her creative process here. Melissa's stories are inspirational.


The rules of accepting are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

My seven nominees are:


Some of the people I would have nominated were already nominated by others in this same award ring. Hopefully the nominees I selected are not duplicates.

All of these sites have a variety of eye candy. I enjoy them.



I hope you enjoy visiting these artists' sites.
Fannie

5 comments:

The Bag Lady's Art said...

Thanks Fannie, it's an honor to be nominated by you:-) I am loving your daily sketches!
Pam

laughingwolf said...

grats on the award, fannie!

StegArt said...

Congrats on getting the award. And wow, how sweet of you to honor me with it also. Thank you!

Kate said...

Thanks Fannie!!! YOu totally deserve this award and you made my day by awarding it to me. : )

Noel said...

Woo Hoo great award and who better to receive....you are a blessing to all!!!
Hugs,
Noel