Monday, July 21, 2008

Features at Retro Cafe' Art Gallery

Take That Leap, Mixed Media, (5" x 7")
Fannie Narte


Sing From Your Heart, Mixed Media, (5" x 7")
Fannie Narte


"TAKE THAT LEAP"
and
"SING FROM YOUR HEART"
are
FEATURED
at
RETRO CAFE' ART GALLERY

"Take That Leap" and "Sing From Your Heart" are featured at the Guest Artist Gallery at Kristin Hubick's Retro Cafe' Art Gallery. The images of the birds in these two art pieces were purchased from Kristin at her online store RetroCafeArt.com. She has a nice selection of art supplies. Some of her offerings are collage sheets, digital collage sheets, image CDs, altered art supplies and vintage finds. Visit her store and see what's new.

SUPPLIES FROM RETRO CAFE' ART

My package of goodies which I ordered from Kristin arrived today. It includes an ATC Shrine, a Circular Number Stencil, a set of 14 small Clear Acrylic Tags, and a Clear Acrylic ATC Base. I welcome the challenge to create with these interesting and new toys.


I like to use birds, music, time pieces, and houses in my art. What kind of images do you use in your art?
Fannie

7 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

congrats on being featured...they ARE beautiful pieces !!

and do you really have to ask what images I like to feature ?? saucy vixens comes to mind :) but then again, I like hearts and notes and houses too....

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie
your package sounds wonderful! i cannot wait to see what you create with your new art supplies.
i need to go and check out the retro cafe!

kiwicarole said...

Your package sounds exciting Fannie, I will investigate what an ATC shrine is! I am pleased that your work is featured on the Retro CafeArt site, I hope to start seeing some of your work in ClothPaperScissors or QA soon!!
:)Carole

Regina said...

ATC arrived today. LOVELY & wonderful packaging.
Leaves, sunflowers, and tulips make frequent appearances in my art.

laughingwolf said...

very nice, fannie :)

my 'art' these days is both the written word and cartoons/animation

have not 'painted' or 'crafted' anything for far too long....

marianne said...

Beautiful pieces of art Fannie!
I love how that piano keyboard keeps returning.....
I always use an animal in my mandalas, the rest of the symbols can be anything, but there should be at least one animal in it.
Have a nice day!
>M<

Honor Bowden said...

Oooh, I love the birds in your new pieces. Just gorgeous! x