Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Melanie Bear

Melanie Bear, Pattern, Six Inches
Fannie Narte
SOLD

This is a personalized custom bear pattern for Melissa. It's a six-inch version of my Fan-C Bear pattern, which are available in 11.5 and 15.5 inches in height.

WOULD YOU LIKE A PERSONALIZED BEAR PATTERN?

If you want a personalized bear pattern in any of my three sizes: 6-inch, 11.5 inch, 15.5 inch, please email me. This is a great way to personalize a gift for a friend or loved one to celebrate a birthday or any occasion or just to say "Thank You" or "I Appreciate Our Friendship" or "Thinking of You" or "Miss You."

Another view of Melanie Bear.

Thank you, Melissa!


Enjoy,
Fannie

5 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Adorable... so pink and fuzzy. Beautiful bear, Fannie.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
i cannot wait to give this to melanie! she will love it!
xo
melissa

Sherry said...

Sewed together my 15.5" Fan-C Bear, just need to stuff him. I would also like a 6" pattern if you can do a custom listing for me on Etsy. Thanks a million.

Scrappy Cat said...

Your bears are so cute!

I have awarded you with the Arte y Pico award because I always enjoy reading your blog. Check out my blog for more details.

laughingwolf said...

lovely, fannie... not quite fozee bear, is it? ;) lol

great idea, though....