Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sweet Birthday Gifts for Kiana

DIANA EVANS' ETSY SHOP

I purchased this cute Cupcake Pin from Diana Evans' Etsy store. This is a part of Kiana's birthday gift. I'm going to attach this pin onto the tote bag below.

Whenever I purchase anything from Diana, she adds other items to the package. I also received a lovely original ACEO and a bracelet.

Diana has a "sweet" Etsy shop.


SHERRY CARRIGAN'S ETSY SHOP



This beautiful tote bag was embroidered by Sherry Carrigan of Sophie Babies. Sherry personalized this bag with Kiana's name and an image I chose from her large library of embroidery designs. Isn't this sweet? Sherry also included a special gift in an envelope to go inside the tote bag. She also added treats for me and my fiber art creations--a yummy spool of shiny and colorful variegated thread, and my favorite embellishment--Swarovski crystals!

Now I need items to put inside Kiana's bag. Hmmmm, I may "need" to do more shopping at Etsy. ;-D


What would you put inside the tote bag--or on the outside?
Fannie

6 comments:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
what beautiful gifts. diana's work is always so wonderful. i received my neocolor wax crayons today!
i am so excited to make some art with them. you made my day!
xo
melissa

Diana Evans said...

oh how sweet!!! that tote is adorable and you are too cute for posting my cupcake pin...

you are a dear friend Fannie!!

hugs and I hope Kiana loves her wonderful gifts....

Lisa M Griffin said...

Both of these items are just lovely! The pin would look wonderful attached to this charming tote page. In terms of items, maybe a favorite book or cd could be tucked inside along with one of your pretty journals.
Thanks for sharing.

Sherry said...

Hi Fannie, my Peanut loved to carry around books in her little tote. I saw Diana's cupcake yesterday while cruising around her Etsy store. Her work is great.

morningDove said...

Kiana is going to be one happy young lady. Sherry's little bird is so sweet and the gift choices coming from you will make it so personal and one-of-a-kind.

laughingwolf said...

what a super bag, fannie!

in the bag i'd include an iou for a hug/kiss, any time she needed one... though i'm sure they are freely given all the time, anyway :)