Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blog Awards


I was given the "I Love Your Blog" award from:

Diana
Diana's Website: Diana Evans, Art & Illustration
Diana's Etsy Shop: Sweet Things by Diana Evans

Stacy's Team Member Site: Collective Artwerx
Stacy is a Design Team member of Collective Artwerx

Nancy's Etsy Shop: Collage Art


Melissa's Website: Pug Notes by Melissa Langer
Melissa's Etsy Shop: Pug Notes by Melissa Langer


KINDRED SPIRITS

These artists are accomplished and serious about the business of art, but they're never too busy to visit friends and offer generosity and encouragement. I've watched them develop their businesses and their talents. They all make me want to work harder and do better. Other than their excellent art, another quality that they all share is the importance of family. "Kindred spirits" is a good phrase that describes this talented group.

I share this award with the following artists: Brigitte, Heather, Jacq, Scrappy Cat, Marianne and Melinda. I Love Your Blogs! If your name is on this list and you read this post, feel free to take the award and share it if you like. Email me if you prefer the borderless award image.


I received this Brillante Weblog Award from Laughingwolf who is a writer/animator and blogs at Paws and Reflect. Some of the articles on his blog "scare" me and sometimes make me blush--yes, they do, Laughingwolf. However, I enjoy his cartoons and his daily editorials are thought-provoking, which appropriately reflects the title of his blog. Visits to "Paws and Reflect" remind me that there is a bigger world than the one I've created inside my cocoon. Thanks for the giggles, the balance, and the honor of receiving this award, Laughingwolf.


Thanks, Friends, for your generosity!
Fannie

8 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
oh i am so honored to be on your blog. we are kindred spirits.
i was just coming over to tell you again how much i love my journal you made me. i just put another entry in it. it made my day today.
xo
m

laughingwolf said...

grats fannie, very well deserved! :)

Honor Bowden said...

Hi Fannie, you so deserve this award many times over. Well done!

Lisa M Griffin said...

fannie what an absolute doll you are. I too feel like I have found a kindred spirit in you. thank you for your positive words and your gentle, inspiring presence.
from the bottom of my heart, thank you. =)

Scrappy Cat said...

Thank you so much Fannie - I appreciate this award so much more than you will know. I always enjoy your blog and feel that you deserve this award very much, so I'm truly honored that you share award it to me. Thanks again.

Brigitte (SE. Louisiana) said...

Fannie....thank you so much for the award. It really means a lot to me coming from you. You are an inspiration to me. Have a great weekend.

Jacq said...

Fannie, Thank you for the award, hopefully my life will settle down and I can be more creative. Your blog is always wonderful and a place I go everyday.

Fannie said...

Melissa, we are kindred spirits. I'm glad you're enjoying your journal.

LW~~
Thanks for the award. I appreciate it!

Honor, nice to see you. Hope all is well. Thanks for helping me create my website!

Lisa, yes, kindred spirits. Gratitude accepted and returned two-fold!

Cheryl, I do love your blog. Enjoy the experience!

Brigitte, inspiration goes two ways. Thanks!

Jacq, I really, really do appreciate your visits and value your comments. Enjoy!