Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Awards

I received both of these blog awards from Genie who blogs at Genie's Art World and lives in the UK. Genie started blogging in February, and from the looks of her blog, I think she's adjusted quite well. She's a multi-media artist who enjoys creating, sharing and making new friends.

These awards are offered to bloggers I recently found. These artists create unique artwork and some of them enjoy "Halloween." I hope you enjoy visiting their blogs.

1. Stephanie, who blogs at Fantastic Figments.
2. Vanessa, who blogs at Ooh La La Design Studios.
3. Leanne, who blogs at La La La Illustration.
4. Joyce, who blogs at Joyce Stahl.
5. Pam, who blogs at Soft in the Head.
6. Catherine, who blogs at Catherine Holman Folk Art.
7. Heather, who blogs at Art Girl ATL.

Thanks for the awards, Genie!

I hope you enjoy these artists and their inspiring and delightful blogs.
Fannie

6 comments:

Fantastic Figments said...

FANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEIEIEEINEIENENIENIENIEIENEINE.. I can't believe you.. A virtual hug can't express what these awards mean to me! Please I should be giving them back to you while doing your dishes or something. You supported me when I didn't have a blogger friend in the world. You continue to be a huge support for me and thank you a million time over for such kindness and creativity!

Smmoooches X's 10

Steph

Catherine Holman said...

Fannie,
Thanks for the awards! What a nice surprize this morning to be listed along with a group of great bloggers!
Hugs,
Cathie

Regina said...

Thanks for sharing these blogs. It was fun checking them all out. xo

Diana Evans said...

Congratulations on the awards!!! you deserve it Fannie....

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh Fannie, I just got in from my nine to five and saw your comments and email! Girl you made cry! Oh darn it! Thanks so very much for the this award sweetie. You are so very kind and I really am so flattered that you would do something so very nice like this. May God richly bless you with more creativity and wealth. You are such a talented artist. I see you going very far and reaching many people. Thank so much! Okay now I'm speechless.

Fannie said...

Thanks for your comments, Everyone! Love to all!