Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever

BLOGGING FRIENDS FOREVER


Carole presented this "VISA" gold card to me. Sweet. Carole is from Australia. We met through a postcard exchange online group. When I post other artists' artwork on my blog, I ask for their permission and place a link to their website. At that time, Carole didn't have a blog . . . yet. However, she stepped outside her comfort zone and eventually created her blog "Madness and Mess," and now has a nice following. Her inspiring posts include her artwork, art by other artists, and photos of her garden and sites in her neighborhood.

Carole recently invited her blog readers to participate in an exchange: "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." Artists from all over the world have joined her in her swap. She's come a long way in less than a year. Carole's flying high!

I'll share this BFF Gold Card with the following bloggers:


1. Dove

2. Sherry

3. Tracy

4. Michele

5. Diana

6. Nancy

7. Lisa

8. Melissa

9. Jacq

10. SueB

I'm grateful to everyone who visit my blog regularly. Your visits motivate me to continue blogging each day. Thank you for your comments posted to my blog and received by private email. It's nice knowing that someone out there is actually reading my words and enjoying my art.

If your name is on this list, please accept this award and share it if you like.

To all my BFF's: Thank You for shining your light my way!
Fannie

8 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

thank you, dear friend, for such a nice gift....my visits to your blog are very happy moments for me and that has been so amazingly enhanced by our friendship.

Sherry said...

Oh my Fannie, Thank you. I must've missed this earlier this morning BC (before coffee). I do value the friendship we have cultivated and a I couldn't imagine life with you and your art now. Hugs!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh thank you fannie!
you made my day! you inspire me everyday!
xo
melissa

Lisa M Griffin said...

Fannie, I love this! So wonderful of you to think of me. I truly enjoy visiting your blog and reading your thoughtful and heart warming posts... not to mention the totally amazing art! Thanks so much for this. =)

mich said...

Your generosity and fortitude thrills me daily. Are you really human? - michele

Fannie said...

Glad all of you stopped by to pick up your BFF award! I guess I need to inform a few others.

Michele, "me no unda-stand--hu-man? What dat?" ;-D

Jacq said...

thank you are the award. You are such an inspiring person.

kiwicarole said...

LOL! Fannie you're a doll! You say the sweetest things! (I actually live in New Zealand!)
Hugs, Carole