Saturday, September 20, 2008

Breathe, Exhale, Fly

Breathe, Exhale, Fly; Mixed Media, Art Journal; 7.25" x 10.25"
© 2008 Fannie Narte


Here's my first entry into my "Fly" art journal.


Allow your dreams to fly.

Leave your flight plan open!

Your destinations will be many.

"When I gave myself permission to explore my potential, I learned I could fly.

Create your own flight plan.

I glued three pages to make one page, coated it with gesso, and painted, collaged, stamped and stenciled this two-page spread. The text was written with gel pens.

Enjoy your weekend!
Fannie

12 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my goodness fannie. it is just amazing!
your collage work is just breathtaking!
xo
melissa

Roberta said...

How lovely Fannie. Your artwork and words are inspiring!

NANCY LEFKO said...

your art is just amazing...wow !!!

there's a treasury for you at

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=10272

Sue B said...

beautiful!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I am just loving this series that you are creating! they are both heartwarming and inspiring in verse as well as technique. Lovely share, Fannie.

Diana Evans said...

WOW!!! I really hate to use that word but you have a wonderful piece here...I love it!!! and you really have a gift for writing...

I think you should write a book ....

Hugs

kiwicarole said...

WOWEE! I just love this art journal! I can't wait to see how it progresses. I love the colours you used.
:) Carole

Jacq said...

This is a wonderful piece. I love the textures and colors.

Heather P said...

Absolutely wonderful! I am looking forward to seeing more of your journal!

soulbrush said...

thanks so much for coming by and leaving me such inspiring words...namaste to you too fannie.

Fannie said...

Thank you for your visits, Everyone! Your words lift me up higher, and sometimes they pick me up from the floor. Thank you!

Nancy, thanks for including me in your Treasury! Bless you!

Ku'ulei said...

Ooooo! I REALLY like this piece!!!!