Friday, September 12, 2008

CaaT Creations!


I made it into another Etsy treasury! This treasury was created by Diane, a fellow member of CaaT, and features my ACEO, "Take That Leap."

WHAT IS CaaT?

"CaaT" is the acronym for "Complementary Art and Things." It represents ETSY or eBay artists from various backgrounds, creating in various media and styles, who are gathered together to support, promote, encourage and enjoy one another's art and to foster friendships.


Thanks for looking.
Fannie

6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

congratulations fannie!
how wonderful!
your art touches so many people!
xo
melissa

Fantastic Figments said...

Congrats my love you are out of control.. I am going to have to get a hose to put the fire out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you .. you more than deserve it. Any big plans for the weekend?

~S

Jacq said...

WOW!!!!!!!!Congratulations again. I agree you are out of control and I am so happy for you. The things you do are all so wonderful!

paulavicente.artfactu said...

HI, I wish you a nice weekend and off course i love your last treasury. See you

laughingwolf said...

charming, thx fannie

have a great weekend :)

NANCY LEFKO said...

hurray for you Fannie !! "Take That Leap" is one of my all time favs !!! Glad you are being highlighted !!!