Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cambridge Who's Who Press Release

My Who's Who Press Release was distributed today.

About a month ago, I received an invitation to join this organization. After presenting my application and a telephone interview, I was accepted as a member and now have a support organization and a network of like-minded individuals.

About Cambridge Who's Who

"Cambridge Who's Who is an exclusive membership organization that recognizes and empowers executives, professionals and entrepreneurs throughout the world. From healthcare to law, engineering to finance, manufacturing to education, every major industry is represented by its 250,000 active members.

"Cambridge Who's Who membership provides individuals with a valuable third party endorsement of their accomplishments and gives them the tools needed to brand themselves and their businesses effectively. In addition to publishing biographies in print and electronic form, Cambridge Who's Who offers an online networking platform where members can establish new business relationships and achieve career advancement within their company, industry or profession."

LEAVING A LEGACY

I appreciate my membership in Who's Who and the benefits I will receive. However, what's most important to me is to be able to leave a message of encouragement to my children and future generations to appreciate the value of education, hard work and to pursue standards of excellence.

Leaving a legacy one piece at a time.
Fannie

4 comments:

Fantastic Figments said...

Your children must be the most inspired individuals and I mean individuals.... the path you are paving will be a guiding light that will allow your children to 'soar' to heights that no one could ever dream. Which reminds me of a painting I did that said, She loves her parents because they allowed her to dream and that is what you are allowing your children to do. To dream that with effort they can be anything. Much love Fannie you are amazing.

Smooches,
Steph.

kiwicarole said...

Congrats Fannie, and I've left a little something for you on my blog!
Carole

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wow! Congratulations again... so wonderful to see the press release. And it is a wonderful legacy to have earned for your family, I am sure they are proud of you just like your extended "blog family"!!!
Thanks for sharing. =)

Jacq said...

Congratulations, I loved reading all the details thanks for sharing the press release.