Sunday, September 21, 2008

Clickorama--Etsy Treasury


Nancy honored me, again, by including another quilt, my "Heart of Gold" Sunflower art quilt, in her "Clickorama" Etsy Treasury. I hope my "Heart of Gold" will find a nice home. ;-D

Etsy Treasuries are marketing tools that not only drive traffic to specific artwork, but it also introduces new artists and their work to others. I learned about several new artists who are a part of Nancy's Treasuries and have enjoyed browsing their Etsy shops and websites. Take a look at these "treasures." They offer eye candy in a variety of media. Something you see may inspire your next creation. Enjoy!

Nancy has a blog, website, Etsy shop and Cafe Press shop.

There are many collage artists in the mixed media art world, and Nancy is able to create works of art that is uniquely hers. Thank you, Nancy!


This year, I plan to shop for some of my Christmas gifts through Etsy. I'm glad to have found a few more Etsy shops to add to my Christmas shopping list.
Fannie

7 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

congratulations fannie!
how wonderful!
xo
melissa

Diana Evans said...

Oh how awesome!!!! your work should be in every treasury Fannie...it is stunning....

I look at the magical pieces you sent me each and every day and I am blown away with the attention to detail....

julie king said...

i'm visiting for the first time from nancy's blog! i was featured in her treasury as well! i love your work and am enjoying your blog!

Heather said...

congrats and nice to meet you! your collage work is absolutely beautiful!~

Fantastic Figments said...

Fannie my love I am backkk... Thank you so much :) I missed reading and seeing what you have created! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the newbies... and I can't get enough of your journal entry so wonderful and amazing colors and your mixed media painting is just wonderful! Good old Fannie.. :)

Smooches,
Steph

NANCY LEFKO said...

Fannie, I agree that your work should be in a treasury every day because you (and your art) are a real TREASURE !!!!!

Jacq said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You have done good. Your work is always beautiful.