Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fan-C Bear

Fan-C Bear, Welcoming Autumn
© 2008 Fannie Narte

Here's Fan-C Bear with a face and paws. He was quick to sew. I think he needs some clothes. What do you think? Maybe he needs a Halloween costume.

Or maybe "she" needs some clothes. She might need a Halloween costume too, or a dress, and maybe a ribbon on her head.

So many ideas. It's like playing with dolls . . . again.

Fan-C Bear patterns are available for purchase in My Etsy Shop. Only four pattern pieces.

Thanks for watching me play with my bears.
Fannie

6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie
i love her! :)
melanie just made me two more. i am going to post them soon. what a great pattern!
xo
melissa

Fantastic Figments said...

haha funny love the name and she does look so darn cute and cuddley! Ahhh the many talents of Fannie :)

Smooches

oh ya and I just wanted to share with you that the leaves are changing here...Autumn here I come :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Adorable! I can totally see this sweet bear dressed up for Halloween. Sounds like you are having fun with this too... thanks for sharing.

Diana Evans said...

oh how sweet!!! Melissa has two new ones posted...very cute!!

Kuuipo said...

Super cute!!! Yeah! Costumes...fun :)

Jacq said...

Costumes would be great. I am seeing a whole new line of products for you to create. I love your bear pattern.