Thursday, September 25, 2008

From My Library--Kaleidoscope Kreator 2.0

Love Never Fades, AAQI Auction Art Quilt, 9" x 12"
© 2008 Fannie Narte


Using the image of "Love Never Fades," and the help of my new toy, Kaleidoscope Kreator 2.0, I produced the following six kaleidoscopes:

I produced these kaleidoscopes in a matter of minutes.

KALEIDOSCOPE KREATOR 2.0

These kaleidoscopes were easy to create with this software. I can take any photograph or image and open it in this software and create kaleidoscopes using any of the 55-plus templates. I have the capability to print multiple kaleidoscopes on one page, which will be great to make patterned paper; print large format posters using a standard 8.5" x 11" printer; print separate wedges to fabric for making quilts using traditional methods and more.


Imagine the possibilities!

Fannie

7 comments:

morningDove said...

I was in a class that used Kaleidoscope but I never really did anything with it. Tried it once and never finished. Looks like you might really enjoy it.

Lisa M Griffin said...

What a fun share and how pretty those images are.
Thanks for posting.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

wow fannie!
that is soooooo cooool!
i am going to have to check that software out!
xo
melissa

Ku'ulei said...

Wow! The possibilities are endless. Neat tool!

Sherry said...

Technology is so amazing. I know you are going to have fun and create some beautiful work with this. Thanks for sharing, Fannie.

Jacq said...

I think you will have way too much fun with Kaleidoscope Kreator.

marianne said...

I love software like that it is like playing and the result is always ok.
Thanks for the idea.