Thursday, September 4, 2008

Grow Fearless; Dream

Grow Fearless; Dream; Ceramic Buttons
© 2008
EYEmbellishments

Michele from EYEmbellishments creates these handmade ceramic buttons, which can be removed from this beautiful card display and used in projects. The buttons are beautiful pieces of art, but the card display design makes one appreciate these buttons even more. I don't know if I'll ever use these buttons in a project. Maybe I'll just display it as is for a while. It's great to have choices. Choices are nice.

This inspiring message fits my previous post "Dare to Dream." I must be in a "Dream" zone . . .

MICHELE'S ARTIST STATEMENT

"Without living fearlessly, where would the ”oops, that didn’t work, but it looks really cool” next exciting technique come from? What if we were so afraid of imperfections and failure we withered and died inside?

"Grow. Grow fearless. Dream. Believe. Live. Create. Take risks."

To read Michele's complete post about her inspiration behind "Grow Fearless" click HERE.

This was a great purchase. I'm sure I'll be back for more. Thanks, Michele!

Enjoy,
Fannie

6 comments:

laughingwolf said...

oh, FAB idea :)

Melissa and Emmitt said...

wow fannie those are beautiful!
i learn something new everyday when i visit you!
xo
m

morningDove said...

i have seen some of her buttons somewhere. they are gorgeous and i love her statement. Dream zone is good. I'm like you - would display and not use them.

Jacq said...

Great buttons, I like the way you used them.

Lisa M Griffin said...

great piece... like the combination of the ceramics with fibers.
have a good weekend.

Fannie said...

Thank you for stopping by. I don't know how I'll use these buttons. I have a few ideas dancing in my head, but . . . I'll just admire them for now.

;-D