Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Love Never Fades," October AAQI Auction

"Love Never Fades," AAQI Art Quilt, 9" x 12"
© 2008 Fannie Narte

"Love Never Fades" will be up for auction from October 1 through October 10! Hurray! I'm working towards raising my next $1,000 to help find a cure for this debilitating disease.

LOVE NEVER FADES

Colors, images and names
May all fade away,
But love, memories and music,
Are here to stay.
~Fannie

This art quilt is dedicated to Sherry and her father, Gene, who passed from Alzheimer's disease. Take a look at all the other quilts that are up for auction. All proceeds will benefit Alzheimer's research.

Help AAQI find a cure for Alzheimer's disease.
Fannie

10 comments:

paulavicente.artfactu said...

Hi Fannie, what´s new? Another fantastic work. To Sherry and Gene a big kiss and to you too :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

I will certainly check this out... thanks for the link.

Fantastic Figments said...

your heart is so darn big!Good luck I am sure you will have no trouble reaching your goal! I am running over to the link now.

Smooches...

Steph

Fantastic Figments said...

your heart is so darn big!Good luck I am sure you will have no trouble reaching your goal! I am running over to the link now.

Smooches...

Steph

Diana Evans said...

wonderful work Fannie...I am heading to check out the link now...

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
i just looked at all of the quilts. they are all wonderful, but yours is my favorite!
xo
melissa

quiltcrazygal said...

Best wishes on your goal another beautiful work of art! Jenna Louise

morningDove said...

I'm sure Sherry is delighted to have another beautiful memory of her dad. You give to such great causes. And this little quilt should definitely bring you closer to your goal.

Jacq said...

I admire your goal for raising so much money. I am sure you will make it. I think Alzheimer's disease touches everyones life.

Ku'ulei said...

Good luck with your fund raising efforts. The poem...it's our family....Really love it and the thought behind the piece. XO