Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Sweet Blog Award


Diana Evans created and presented this Blog Award to me. Her unique style is evident in this image.

DIANA EVANS

Diana is an Artist and Illustrator living in Ontario Canada. She has been published in Children's Literature Magazines and is also a contributing writer as a children's book expert for Saavy Aunties, an online forum.

Diana has an Etsy shop with a potpourri of artwork for sale. Her recent creations combines her artwork with wood to produce tiny 1.25" square neck art pendants.

She also has another Etsy shop where she produces wrist candy.

Diana keeps herself happily busy with her illustration and art business, and is able to maintain a happy household with a supportive husband, Brad, and a cute and huggable son, Cole. She is a heart sprinkler, leaving a trail of sweet comments on many of her friends' blogs. This blog award is an example of Diana's heart.

A statement in her blog's sidebar reads: "This is my blog where no one goes hungry...." Her blog is a sweet treat for the eyes and heart.

Visit Diana's website to learn more about her and her art.

SWEET BLOGS

This award goes to the following "sweet" bloggers: Paula, Cheryl, Jenna Louise, Marie, Melinda, and Maggie. Enjoy, friends! Share, if you like.

Thanks, Diana!

One of the rewards of blogging is the gift of friendship.
Fannie

11 comments:

Maggie R said...

Oh My Gosh Fannie,
How SWEET of you to include me in the "Sweet Blog" award. It is my first award and I thank you so very much.
Now I am going to spend somemore time here and also have a whirl on Diana's Blog....
Thanks again Fannie and have a gret creative day
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Maggie R said...

Oh My Goodness Fannie! as the English people would say... "I am gob-smacked" or in my own words....blown away to receive this award...Thanks so much...
I could be duplicating this note in all my excitement!! hee hee
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Paula Clare said...

Dear, Sweet FAnnie,
THANK YOU SO MUCH for including me in this award! You are too kind and a great encouragement to me! Blessings upon you and your art...always!

Hugs,
Paula Clare

Jacq said...

Congratulations on such a "sweet" award. You deserve it.

Melinda Cornish said...

Thank you Fannie! You are a doll....Melinda

Honor Bowden said...

Hey Fannie, thanks for popping by my blog! Hope you're doing well... love the addition of all your awards down the side, well done!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie....you actually brought a tear to my eye with how touching this post is...you are so sweet for posting a little bit about my life and my art...

I am so blessed to know you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being so kind and giving....you are truly an inspiration and I am truly truly touched by your thoughtfullness

Bless your heart !!!

Hugs
Diana

Scrappy Cat said...

Thank you so much Fannie - you are really special, and I so appreciate you giving me this award. And I treasure our friendship.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
you deserve every wonderful award!
i love diana's work. i just got a pug pendant from her store.
xo
melissa

quiltcrazygal said...

Oh Fannie - Thank you for the award, I'm so grateful you included me in such a group of wonderful people! Jenna Louise

kiwicarole said...

Hey Fannie! Congrats on the award! Couldn't go to a nicer person! Have a lovely weekend!
Carole