Thursday, October 2, 2008

Imagine

Imagine, Art Quilt, 8" x 10"
© 2008 Fannie Narte

Imagine . . . the possibilities . . . if we all banded together in unity in support of a cause . . . such as Alzheimer's research--miracles!

This quilt will be donated to the AAQI to help provide funding for Alzheimer's research.

DEDICATION

Many of my quilts have been dedicated to people who have passed from alzheimer's disease. Some of my earlier donations were dedicated to members of my family. "Imagine" is dedicated to my friend, Jacq, who inspires me to imagine each day . . .

Thanks, Jacq!
Fannie


Credits: The blue print fabric in the art quilt were hand painted by Pokey Bolton of Quilting Arts.

5 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my goodness fannie!
she is absolutely gorgeous!
wow! this piece is very special.
xo
melissa

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Fannie, I love it! How creative and beautifully done! Wow!! You are just so talented, thoughtful and kind. I think miracles can happen when we are creating from the heart. It touches people in such a way that words can't express. Keep spreading your goodness. It really made my day girl!
XOXXOXO

Sherry said...

Another lovely creation Fannie. If everyone had a heart like yours, this world would be so very different. God Bless You! You are the best.

TracyB said...

I love this one!! Love the blonde hair and the squiggles :)

Jacq said...

How did I miss this post? I can't I believe I missed one your post. You are so sweet. I love your quilt and the direction your work is moving. Thanks for the good thoughts.