Friday, October 31, 2008

Sneak Peaks . . .

© 2008 Fannie Narte

NEW BLOG AND NEW GOAL REVEALED TOMORROW

Tomorrow will be the start of a new goal I've set for myself that will continue for the next year. It's a weekly challenge that I hope will continue to move me towards "my style" as I learn and incorporate new techniques into my art. I also hope it will inspire you. Here's a peak at a part of my new blog's banner, which I created using my art and Photoshop.


NEW PAINTING


© 2008 Fannie Narte

Here's a sneak peak of a portion of my newest painting, which will be revealed on Monday.

Thanks for looking. See you tomorrow.
Fannie

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh wonderful, a new blog to follow and I know I'll be inspired. You are such a tease with the new painting! I'm working another, but not as good as this, I'm sure. Have a wonderful Birthday, my dear friend. You are loved and much appreciated.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

ooooo!
how exciting!
i cannot wait until tommorrow!
xo
m

Jacq said...

This is exciting a new blog on your birthday. You are inspiring me to set some new goals for myself.

Diana Evans said...

Oh I can't wait Fannie...looks very inspiring already....

Bless you!

Hugs
Diana

NANCY LEFKO said...

oooooo honey, I can hardly wait !!!

Fannie said...

Thanks for the encouragement! It will be an adventure, and I'm glad you're all here to share in the experience. Thanks!