Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cheryl--Blogging Friends Forever

I received this "Blogging Friends Forever" award from Cheryl of Scrappy Cat. I would like to present these to the following bloggers: Michele, Stephanie, Nancy, Beth, and Diana. If you are one of these artists--SURPRISE--feel free to take this award and share it if you like.

CHERYL GEBHART

Fabric Postcard, 4" x 6"
© 2008
Cheryl Gebhart

Cheryl began blogging three years ago. To celebrate her 400th post, she had a BIG Giveaway--fifteen items! I was one of the lucky fifteen! Her workmanship is extraordinary!

WHO IS CHERYL?

Cheryl is an "Artist."

This is what her profile states:

"It's taken me quite a few years to actually refer to myself as an artist, but that's what I finally realized I am. My media of choice include fabric, paper, camera, and computer."~Cheryl Gebhart~

Yes, Cheryl is an "Artist." Her posts are representative of her love of multiple media. She explores, creates, and shares her discoveries so all her readers can learn along with her. If you get a chance to receive one of her treasures, you'll see her extraordinary workmanship up close and her remarkable attention to details.

Cheryl is also a kindred spirit. Thanks for your friendship, C!

Friends are an extra set of wings.
Fannie

6 comments:

Scrappy Cat said...

Wow Fannie - thanks for the extraordinarily nice comments about me! And thanks for your friendship as well.

Fannie said...

You are loved, C!

Sherry said...

Cheryl's card is beautiful. Lucky you!

Jacq said...

Cheryl's postcard is very nice with great color. I'm wondering how you are keeping up with all your blogs. I have a hard with just one.

NANCY LEFKO said...

Thank you Fannie....a true blogging friend forever !!!

Beth said...

Thanks Fannie! What a nice surprise! BFF ;-)