Thursday, November 27, 2008

Live Gratitude

Live Gratitude, Mat Board, 5" x 7"
© 2008 Fannie Narte

Live Gratitude

Speak kindness,
Share gladness.

Generosity breeds success.

Open doors,
carry hearts.

Gateway to happiness.
~Fannie Narte~

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

The past year has brought me many blessings in the form of peace, love, joy and friendship. I'm grateful for all the lessons I've learned and look forward to those I have yet to learn.

Many changes have taken place in the past year, too. It's taken me a good year to learn to relax and learn the meaning of flexibility as a blogger. My non-fiction/essay writing style has changed to a less formal and friendlier style--I hope.

I'm grateful for my family, friends and freedoms, and everything and everyone in my life--the good and the bad. The good gives me reason to celebrate; the bad gives me lessons and opportunities for growth. Celebrations, opportunities--they're all Good!

Thank you for sharing your art and your life with me. Enjoy your day with your loved ones. Blessings to all!

Live Gratitude.
Fannie

11 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

happy thanksgiving fannie!
have a wonderful day!
xo
melissa and emmitt

Fantastic Figments said...

truer words have never been spoken my dear! A happy thanksgiving to you and yours!

Big smooches
Steph

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

A most blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! Eat till your full!

NANCY LEFKO said...

and blessings to you too, my friend!!

DeBee said...

Fannie- You have been an encouragement and inspiration in my life this past year and I appreciate you. Glad to hear the year was good for you. Blessings to you and your family!

quiltcrazygal said...

I hope your holiday was a wonderful one! Blessings to you. Jenna Louise

Fannie said...

I hope Everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving holiday. I'm stuffed! Thanks for your visits and most of all, thanks for your friendships.

You are loved.

Diana Evans said...

well written Fannie!!!
Hugs
Diana

Jacq said...

I know that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I am grateful for your friendship it has meant so much to me this past year.

pcoxdesign said...

Wonderful post as usual! BTW, I have nominated you as a Kreative Blogger. Head over to my blog http://pcoxdesign.blogspot.com to find out what you need to do now!

pcoxdesign said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. BTW, I have nominated you as a Kreative Blogger. Head over to my blog http://pcoxdesign.blogspot.com to find out what you need to do now!