Saturday, November 29, 2008

Snow Bear

Snow Bear, 5.5 Inches
© 2008 Fannie Narte

Snow Bear is made from a white t-shirt. His eyes are black beads. His nose and mouth were stitched with black embroidery floss. He wears a purchased doily collar and a gold ribbon bow tie. His cheeks, ears, hands and paws were dusted with pink distress ink, and clear ultra fine glitter were glued to his cheeks and paws. A variegated blue snowflake was stitched to his tummy, and white pearls were added as embellishments. I crocheted the lace around his ankle and stitched blue glass beads to the lace to add color.

My bear pattern is for sale in my Etsy shop.

We put up our tree today. I wonder if we're going to have snow this Christmas. I don't like driving in snow, but it sure would feel more like Christmas if we saw some snowflakes this year.
There will be surprises popping up on my blog soon! Enjoy your weekend!
Fannie

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Snow Bear is so CUTE!!!! Your blog is always a surprise. You are always full of new ideas and sharing.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This is so wonderful Fannie! You are just filled to overflow with talent. The bear is so adorable. I really like it.

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
he is wonderful!
xo
m

Genie said...

Cute Bear,

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie...he is the cutest and so makes me want to see some snow...

Lovely creation...and I am sure whoever gets this piece will be so lucky...

Hugs
Diana

Dawn said...

Wow Fannie this is adorable - amazing!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Adorable!!! He is so sweet and perfect for the holidays. Thanks for sharing.

Roberta said...

Ver cute snow bear.