Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged by Lisa--Random Facts

Lisa is right: Who can resist a friendly tag between friends?

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. A dream: I would like to visit Italy some day.

2. Another dream: I would like to visit the museums and historical sites of Europe.

3. If I had a housekeeper, I could concentrate on my art and play with my Grandkids, and maybe write a book.

4. I'm having difficulty finding four more facts about me. If I had a cook, I would eat healthier. "Dear Santa . . . ."

5. My husband and I say the same words, phrases and sentences on a daily basis. What does that mean?

6. J.K. Rowling's newest book, Beedle the Bard, will be available soon--can't wait!

7. Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells . . . I'll Be Home For Christmas . . . Away in a Manger . . . the sounds and sights of Christmas--my favorite time of year.

Thanks for the tag, Lisa!


Thanks for looking.
Fannie

7 comments:

Lisa M Griffin said...

Ahhh, I love the holidays too! It is such a magical time of year (minus the grumpy shopping crowds). And I think that you have found your soulmate, the one person in the whole world who completes you. =)
Have good day!

Jacq said...

I have enjoyed reading random facts about you. A housekeeper sounds great.

Genie said...

i could do with a housekeeper as well!!,

Fantastic Figments said...

Fun facts Fannie.. now that is an illiteration ;)..

I like the housekeeper one. If anyone ever wanted to get me a great christmas gift that would be it. Fortunately I don't lose time clean.. that is becuase I don't clean. But the messier I get the less productive I am.. BUMMER.

Thanks for sharing Fannie!

Smooches

Guzzisue said...

housekeeper, definately need a housekeeper!!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi fannie!
fun post!
i always love learning more about you!
:) melissa

Melinda Cornish said...

I cant wait for Beedle the Bard either!!! The housekeepr thing would be great too, except I probably would clean first anyway..your notecards are beautiful! Melinda