Thursday, December 18, 2008

It Feels Like Christmas



It's cold in Texas--cold enough for snow, but no flakes yet.

Here's a look at some of the Christmas sights in my home. The two animated carolers remind me of the sounds of Christmas--the music, the laughter, the chatter, the ringing of the door bell announcing visitors or deliveries, and the telephone ringing announcing calls from family and friends.

CHRISTMAS, A TIME FOR GIFT GIVING
Macadamia Nut Candy


No new art; no new post? Sometimes I find myself in this situation. What do I do?

SHARE MY HEART AND MY SWEETS

Well, it's time to tap into the "imagination" and be creative. There's always something to share when you look into your heart. I can share my heart or heart gifts. One can always share photographs . . . . words . . . ideas . . . and sweets--at least that's what I can do.

If you want a box of this delicious Hawaiian macadamia nut candy, leave a comment to this post. The winner will be announced on Saturday.

Happy Holidays!
Fannie

5 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

what a beautiful tree fannie!
i don't eat candies, but i wanted to say hello!
xo
melissa

Janet said...

I love your tree....and also your idea of sharing your heart, your photos, words, and ideas. Many times I don't think I have a lot to say on my blog but this gives me lots of things to consider.

Scrappy Cat said...

We were really late putting up our tree this year - just got it up this weekend. Yours is beautiful. and that candy looks yummy!

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie...we are having a huge snow storm today and it is so beautiful out there...I love it!!! so perfect for a white Christmas..
It is definately looking like Christmas there!!!

I wish you a magical Holiday Season....

Hugs
Diana

Dawn said...

You always say the most magical things -