Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Beginning

New Beginning, Mixed Media Original Painting, 8" x 10"
© 2008 Fannie Narte


a new beginning . . . a gift

imagine possibilities

listen for your song

journey toward your dreams


THE INSPIRATION

New beginnings occur with the birth of a newborn child, a new year, a wedding, a graduation, a new idea, a change of some kind. Every day is a new beginning, a fresh start, an opportunity to begin anew or to try again.

Celebrate your new beginnings . . . .

Happy New Year!
Fannie

8 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

happy new year fannie!
i love your cat painting!
:) melissa

Diana Evans said...

Happy New Year Dearest friend!!! You have always been an inspiration and I know you will keep inspiring all of us in 2009!!!

Hugs
Diana

Brenda said...

I am rather partial to cats, and dogs, and, OK all animals. I love your cat painting and the title you have given it. I did a sketch recently entitled new beginnings, mine is of a mother holding a baby - I hope to get to paint it this month. A New Year is a time of new beginnings, new hopes and dreams, new friends, new goals, new lots of things. Happy New Year - looking forward to continuing the artistic journey, with you, my friend.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Isn't he just handsome!!! I love cats. This is really cool. I wish you and yours a very Blessed and Happy New Years my friend. This is my wish for you!!! Be blessed
Hugs a plenty,
V

Sherry said...

Happy New Year to you Fannie. Another handsome fellow you have painted here.

julie king said...

love this cat piece, fannie, especially the little bell!

marianne said...

Wonderful!
Wishing you a year full of inspiration!

Honor Bowden said...

Happy New Year Fannie! I love this piece, best wishes for 09. x