Monday, December 15, 2008

Proximity Award


PROXIMITY AWARD FROM SHERRY

Sherry presented me with this award. This award states that: This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends, they are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

FRIENDS MAKE OUR ARTFUL LIFE MORE BEAUTIFUL!

Without a community of caring friends who freely share, life would not be as fulfilling. Friends are the frosting to our cakes, the cherry on our sundaes, the candy sprinkles on our desserts. Friends make our artful life more beautiful!

ARTISTS WHO BELIEVE IN THE PROXIMITY

I would like to share this Proximity Award with the following artists who believe in the Proximity: Sherry, Martha, Brenda, Diana, Lisa, Michele, Nancy, Melissa, Dove, Jacq, Marianne and Cheryl.

Friends Help You Fly!
Fannie

4 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Hi Fannie...what a great award and you sure fit the bill in every aspect of it...

Thanks for adding me to your list....you are truly a sweet and dear friend...

Hugs
Diana

marianne said...

Thanks Fannie!

I am honored!
I will put it on my blog this week!
Big hug! >M<

Scrappy Cat said...

You are just too kind Fannie - thanks for including me! You are a dear friend.

Brenda said...

Hi Fannie, I'm back from vacation, sweltering here, send some snow! Thanks for the award, love all the artwork you've been doing in my absence, your sketch, the cat, etc. love it all!