Friday, January 2, 2009

Sharing . . .

While strolling the web, I found these sites that some of you may be interested in:

1. CREATIVE TIMES MAGAZINE WEBSITE--They offer free online craft magazines. Their current issue includes articles such as "Top Website Design Mistakes," "Repurpose, Reuse and Upcycle," and "Friendship is the Key" project. Take a look. You may like what you see.

2. E Craft Classes--This website offers free video tutorials such as making magnets or pins out of bottle caps and How to make an altered clipboard. They offer a variety of classes for a nominal fee.

3. Primitive Dolls--Have you ever wondered how to create round doll heads with fabric? Kelle has the answer. She offers an online class for only $7.99. Kelle also has a pattern, "Primitive Black Doll Fabric Covered Box ePattern." I couldn't resist these two offerings. Take a look at these and other items in Kelle's Etsy shop. You can also find Kelle at her blog: Two Dancing Crows. The "primitive" style is new terminology for me. I like its antique and grunge look. New adventures, so many ideas . . . .

Guess what I'll be working on this weekend? Enjoy exploring!
Fannie

10 comments:

morningDove said...

they look like fun sites. are you making primitive dolls?

Brenda said...

These links sound great - I'm off to check them out. Thanks for sharing Fannie.

Jacq said...

Looks like some great sites. I could spend my days looking at all the wonderful things on the internet.

Roberta said...

Thanks Fannie... I'm going to check them out!
Happy new year!

Fannie said...

Hi, Dove, yes, I'm making primitive dolls. I never knew these dolls existed before now. New things to learn, always . . . .

Enjoy the links, Brenda!

Jacq, you and I are alike in many ways. ;-D

Hi, Roberta. I hope you find inspiration from these links. Maybe you'll create more lovelies for your Etsy shop. How about a grunge mouse? ;-D

me said...

thanks thats really kind.
I love your artwork here

Janet said...

Thanks for all the links....they sound intersting. I'll be checking them out when I leave here.

Have fun!!

quiltcrazygal said...

Thanks Fannie for sharing the links! Stop by my blog when you get a chance, I want to share with you my latest quilting service project. Happy days. Jenna Louise

Fantastic Figments said...

Wow thanks for sharing Fannie!

I think I will stop by the magazine site!

I have a little award for you on my blog! Just becuase you are soooo fabulous!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Big Smooches,
Steph

Fannie said...

Hi, me. Welcome and thanks for looking.

Janet, hope you find inspiration at these links.

Jenna, thanks for the invite. I'll take a look.

Thanks for the award, Steph!