Saturday, January 17, 2009

Whimsical Heart Art Quilt

Whimsical Heart, Original Fiber Art Quilt, 8" x 10"
© 2009 Fannie Narte
For Sale

Whimsical Heart is a painted fiber art quilt using Neocolor II Watersoluble Wax Pastels. Its delicate and soft colors are emphasized by the black embroidery thread used to thread sketch the heart design and finish the edges. Iridescent thread was used to quilt the inside of the heart, and seven Swarovski crystals are sprinkled throughout the design adding sparkle.

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for looking.
Fannie

12 comments:

Heather P said...

Beautiful, Fannie! I have spent some time catching up with your blog -- your work is stunning!

Jacq said...

I love your thread work, you do such an amazing things.

quiltcrazygal said...

Hi Fannie:) I hope all is good in your world. What a beautiful whimsical heart. You have inspired me to work on my free motion quilting and it is fun. It has taken a lot of practice, but I am getting better. Blessings, Jenna Louise

Brenda said...

Wow, your talents never fail to impress and inspire me.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh Fannie, this is fabulouness!!! WOW, how long did it take for you to work on this. It's beautiful Fannie. Great work Hon!

Janet said...

So delicate and beautiful!

Kelly said...

Fannie, this is lovely!

NANCY LEFKO said...

hello dear, I have an award for you at my blog :)

ArtSnark said...

Just lovely! intricate & intriguiging

Eileen said...

I love your work, Fannie!!

Diana Evans said...

wonderful work Fannie...as always...this will make someone very Happy!!!!

Hugs
Diana

Fantastic Figments said...

Hello dear long time no talk.. I have been stretched very thin lately, but it doesn't mean I don't think of you often. I hope all in going well and you are flying!.. Love the new v-day piece .. I love you thread scribbles!

There might be a little something something in the mail for a sweet lady!

Smooches,
Steph